Except where otherwise noted, content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
Internet.nl was made possible by using and combining other open source software. The main open source building blocks of Internet.nl are:
- Python 3 (main programming language)
- Django (web framework)
- PostgreSQL (database)
- Celery (asynchronous tasks backend)
- Redis (cache backend for Django and Celery)
- RabbitMQ (message broker for Celery)
- nassl (Python bindings for OpenSSL)
- unbound/libunbound (DNS related tests and functionality)
- Postfix (mail server for interactive email test, beta)
Name and logo
Both the name Internet.nl and the Internet.nl logo are explicitly excluded from the above licensing. Thus we do not grant permission to use these when our content or software code is reused.